Matching and checking supplier invoices.
• Reconciliation of supplier statements.
• Making supplier payments via BACS and cheques.
• Maintaining supplier account details and setting up new supplier accounts.
• Managing customer accounts and evaluating new credit requests.
• Producing aged debtor reports and ensuring timely payment of customer debts.
• Processing customer invoices and preparation of customer statements.
• Responding to customer account enquiries.
• Managing the company bank accounts, petty cash and credit cards.
• Reconciliation of customer payments.
• Processing the payroll including calculating Income Tax, National Insurance, workplace pension
payments, expenses and benefit deductions.
• Month and year end processing including VAT reporting and VAT Returns.
• Nominal Ledger processing including managing journal entries.
• Monitoring and reporting of the Profit & Loss Statement and Balance Sheet.
• Preparing cash flow forecasts and month end reports.
Get in touch to learn more about how our career experts can help you. Whatever it is you need, we’re here for you.