These interim Finance Directors could be your short-term investment to get your investment ship-shape
If you need some help in navigating the new HMRC rules, finding new cash, trading in new markets with complicated rules and finding it too much all on your own? Consider hiring some financial muscle into your business for a short time.
Here are four recent experienced interim Finance Directors that are available. The outlay is less than you think.
Candidate 1 – A Finance Director, most recently from a £45m turnover company private equity (PE) baked high growth financial services and SaaS business to a circa £200m turnover and subsequent sale. Read more here.
Candidate 2 – A Finance Director with extensive experience in developing and implementing financial systems and controls. This interim has experience in financial systems and controls. They have worked in food, manufacturing telecoms, SMEs and corporates. They are ACA, MSc, BSc and MBA. Read more here.
Candidate 3 – A Finance Director with wide manufacturing experience in global (US) holdings, PE funded and SMEs based within the UK. This person drives profits, cash improvements and change programmes. Read more here.
Candidate 4 – A Financial Controller – CIMA qualified – who has a hands on approach coupled with strong IT and problem-solving skills refined by working with “blue chip” companies and SMEs. Read more here.
To get the best out of your limited budget and get the right people for your business, here is why you should contact us at Benjamin Edwards, we are adaptable and on your side, helping businesses achieve their people goals.
- We are great listeners and offer an honest, refreshing and ethical approach to recruitment
- Solid local knowledge of both candidates and companies in Lincolnshire & surrounding areas
- We combine old school recruitment with new-age technology
- Full end to end recruitment process
- Free local market analysis & advice
- Free remuneration package advice
- Search & Selection
- Retained services for senior appointments
- Outplacement support if making redundancies
- CV advice
- Careers guidance
- Proactive candidate promotion