The Finance Director needed a hands on but commercially savvy Financial Controller to take the reins on all the transactions and day to day financial activities.
This SME had gone through a huge transition from a very small business to one which had upscaled and was operating at around £10m turnover. Benjamin Edwards was asked to find a Financial Controller that could deliver now but also grow with the business.
Benjamin Edwards realised that due to the specific requirements of the role, general advertising on job boards and social media might not be the way forward.
We scoped the role looking at the locality and sector and market mapped out several key businesses in the areas we thought might have the desired talent that was needed.
We then headhunted via LinkedIn and local word of mouth to secure the top two relevant candidates in the area.
The candidates were then put through several rounds of interviews and with the support of psychometric and skills testing, the favoured candidate was offered the job and has had a very successful career with the business including, development, training and progression.
“Claire offers a truly personal service that is very different to the CV pushers of this world. As well as a unique understanding and insight of the local market, she has that special skill of getting the cultural match right. Her hit rate has been 100% so far. The candidates I have recruited through her range from excellent to outstanding!”
- We are great listeners and offer an honest, refreshing and ethical approach to recruitment
- Solid local knowledge of both candidates and companies in Lincolnshire & surrounding areas
- We combine old school recruitment with new-age technology
- Full end to end recruitment process
- Free local market analysis & advice
- Free remuneration package advice
- Search & Selection
- Retained services for senior appointments
- Outplacement support if making redundancies
- CV advice
- Careers guidance
- Proactive candidate promotion
If you want to know more, or have a difficult recruitment issue please do get in touch!