- CTA and/or CCAB or ATT qualified or part qualified.
- experienced in UK tax and be able to deliver advice on direct taxes, reporting directly to the firm’s tax projects directors – on the job training will be provided to broaden your knowledge.
- able to actively manage your own workload and take responsibility for your own development.
- capable of demonstrating effective time management, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and an excellent attention to detail.
- able to demonstrate effective client inter-personal skills, including the management of client expectations.
- proactive in ensuring that team members under their supervision are supported to achieve agreed targets in their performance and development.
- comfortable providing effective on the job training and experience for team members to complement their studies, whilst meeting work priorities.
- a team player and have a friendly, positive approach with a can-do attitude.
Key words: – “CTA” or “CCAB” or “ATT”, Tax roles Lincolnshire, Tax roles Leicestershire