ATT and/or CTA qualified or equivalent with a detailed knowledge of UK tax legislation
• Manage own workload and have confident communication skills
• Demonstrate effective client inter-personal skills including the management of client expectations.
• To ensure that teams members are supported and assist them to achieve agreed targets in their performance and development.
• Ability to work well with other Managers across the business and ensure the department works well as a team
• The Tax manager is responsible for contributing significantly to the provision of specialist tax advice and planning for clients both within a portfolio of clients and on special projects, along with managing the tax team on a daily basis.
Get in touch to learn more about how our career experts can help you. Whatever it is you need, we’re here for you.