You will be responsible for the:
· The preparation of corporate tax return, tax disclosures and employment tax compliance matters for clients.
· Internal reporting (UK GAAP/ IFRS).
· Assisting with additional compliance activities, such as R&D claims, HMRC enquires, transfer pricing and CFC risk assessment.
· Supporting tax governance process for all clients.
· Working closely with the Directors, providing support for other tax projects across the client group.
The Ideal Candidate
You will need to be:
· Professional qualification (ICAS/ACCA/ATT/CTA).
· Several years corporate tax experience within a professional environment.
· Strong experience of tax reporting and accounting under IFRS.
· Excellent tax software skills (Alphatax).
· The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Strong attention to detail when analysing complex data.
· Willingness to travel to provide face to face support.
Get in touch to learn more about how our career experts can help you. Whatever it is you need, we’re here for you.