To process a confidential payroll, including benefit and expense information, within HMRC framework, ensuring that the legislation is upheld. Give help and advice when required. Advise in line with HMRC guidelines.
Accurate data entry in to Payroll database of sensitive and confidential information in a timely manner and process payroll efficiently.
2. Advise on monthly/quarterly PAYE payments within a suitable time frames to ensure payment is made prior to deadline.
3. General database maintenance.
4. Respond to queries from HMRC in a timely and efficient manner.
5. Dealing with telephone enquiries in relation to payroll, benefit and expenses.
6. Attend payroll forum meetings.
7. Updating movers and leavers on the systems.
8. Providing year end information.
9. Complete any forms from external agency’, for example, Child Support Agency, Local County Councils, National Statistics Department etc.
10. Advise clients of any major payroll legislation change for example National Minimum Wage
THE PERSON – THE PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
Get in touch to learn more about how our career experts can help you. Whatever it is you need, we’re here for you.