Working with the wider Management Team, you will operate across all areas of financial reporting in line with varying reporting deadlines.
We are looking for someone who has the integrity to work with highly confidential information and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
As Financial Controller, you will be responsible for ensuring that all ledger entries are processed in a timely manner.
A keen eye for detail and the ability to multi-task are key, as well as being self-motivated, professional, proactive, collaborative, and efficient.
· Preparation of Month End and year end accounts
· Financial Forecasting / Budgeting
· Cash Flow management and forecasting
· Internal control and process reviews
· Attendance at regular meetings appropriate to the job role
· Transactional processing of all sales and purchase entries
· Deferred and Accrued Income management
· Project transactions / time sheet processing, reporting and revenue recognition
· Reconciliation of all balance sheet control accounts
· Bank reconciliations
· Maintenance of Fixed Asset registers
· Maintenance of Lease Schedules
· Prepayments and Accruals
· Payroll processing
· Purchase Order processing
· Variance analysis
· Experience in either Practice or Industry Accounts
· In depth Financial software knowledge.
· Strong experience of working with Microsoft Excel
· Attention to detail.
· Discretion and integrity due to confidential nature of information
· Newly Qualified / currently studying towards a relevant accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
Whats on offer
Key Words: ACCA/CIMA/ACA , Accountancy jobs in Sheffield, Management Accountant, Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Part qualified Accountant, Newly Qualified Accountant
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Get in touch to learn more about how our career experts can help you. Whatever it is you need, we’re here for you.