Required Technical Skills
- IT Proficient – knowledge of common desktop applications such as Office (word and excel) and ERP are desirable
- A customer focus – an effective communicator across email and phone.
- Confidence – an ability to quickly build positive relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Organized and effective time management skills – with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
This is a great role which would be a fantastic starting point in a career within finance or for someone with a few year’s experience that wants to progress.
- Experience of undertaking a similar role in another business
- Degree in finance, economics, business, maths or similar or AAT qualified
- Passion for finance and commitment to study the CIMA/ACCA qualification are desirable, but not essential
- Strong Excel skills
- A full UK driving licence ideally due to site location
- Work experience within finance is highly desirable, but not essential