The Ecommerce Specialist will manage and develop the portfolio of online content, across its own channels including Amazon Vendor Central and Marketplaces.
You will work closely with the Head of UK Sales, Ecommerce Manager, and International Sales Director to ensure that the Amazon trading strategy, including range segregation, is complementary to all other routes to market. Following the delivery of successful Amazon trading in the UK, to support the rollout of the Amazon Trading Strategy Internationally.
Work closely with the Management Team to develop and maintain the Company as the market-leading brand in its product sectors.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities effectively and report on the activity as required.
- Work closely with the Company’s senior sales team and coordinate sales and promotional activities.
- Conduct regular reviews of performance and strategies.
- Utilise available tools and internal knowledge to maximise business development opportunities.
- Assist in the preparation of business plans to develop the channels to their maximum potential.
- Assist in the forecasting and budgeting process as required.
- Ensure excellent product knowledge and the ability to portray benefits in written copy.
- Support sales and marketing activities as required and integrate personal sales efforts with other organised activities such as product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions, etc.
- Maintain a good awareness of market and competitor activities and report as necessary.
- Build strong internal and external relationships, requesting and also providing assistance as required.
- Produce presentations and information portfolios in line with the requirements of our customers and prospects, particularly in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Attend and present competently at external customer meetings and internal meetings with key team members of other departments.
- Developing and growing the UK and international Amazon business.
- Ensuring the listings are optimised, utilising functions such as keyword tools and the development of A+ pages where possible.
- Ensuring all product page data is structured in line with the Amazon index.
- Maximising the effectiveness of current product pages, ensuring they are optimised, streamlined, and standardised with the implementation of variations where appropriate.
- Ensuring the correct product images are displayed, sourcing all necessary assets in-house or from Distribution partners.
- Managing and driving customer reviews.
- Managing sponsored listings where appropriate and driving sales through other appropriate marketing activities.
- Assisting with operational and back-office issues directly related to Amazon.
- Sales and profitability reporting.
- Uploading translated content and A+ pages for other European Amazon sites.