We are looking for a true eCommerce / digital marketer. You follow your online sales figures daily, seek to close the gap in order to hit targets, and know exactly what levers/channels to pull in order to do so. We are not seeking a product owner, strong development background, or solely UX-focused individual. Although your role will entail having knowledge in these areas in order to manage in-house developers and/or freelancers to get the work done. You will also require commercial awareness of retailers and the industry we operate within.
eCommerce and Digital Marketing:
- Plan marketing and eCommerce strategy for brand and retail campaigns.
- Execute and manage all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns with additional scope to manage consumer events and ATL media.
- Apply brand best practices and standards to achieve a consistently high-quality feel across all collateral
- Create and implement tactical offers/promotions to support specific products and target specific markets ensuring these are in line with target profit margins.
- Customer acquisition/retention strategy and management of our subscriber database
- Creation of artwork for digital, social, email, print, events and other
- Creation of digital marketing campaigns from concept through to design
- Creation of company marketing strategy/plan
- Build, segment, and send weekly EDMS via DotDigital
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence. This includes working with selected influencers to drive our products and the brand
- Run competitions to increase engagement and grow following and subscribers
- Creation of blog posts that support the marketing strategy and SEO
- Share and encourage user-generated content
- Influencer marketing management – seek and work with social influencers to build consumer awareness of our brand
- Partner with media publishers, charities, and complimentary brands
- Create press releases to share with media and generate brand hype
- Develop new and creative growth strategies
- Optimise marketplace listings and utilise inbuilt marketing tools
- Influence purchasing decisions and product development for owned channels based on market research, competitor analysis, trends, and or data.
- Management of customer enquiries through social media.
- Work with external agency to set up and maintain Paid Socials and Google advertising (and possibly SEO). Monthly meeting to ensure these campaigns are delivering on ROI
- Regular updating of in-stock products to the FB Catalogue manager
Web Development and Maintenance:
- Co-ordinate website improvements and integrations with the UK
- Carry out and manage changes to the back end of the website via the content management system. Including uploading products, uploading web banners, etc.
- Create and maintain website content to ensure all is up to date. Ensure all pages, products, and prices on the site are correct and in line with trading objectives at all times.
- Monitor and consistently improve customer journey to increase average order value, conversion, and ROI
- Ensure best practices and high standards of SEO are carried out across the websites including implementation of relevant HTML tags and Metadata.
- Suggest and brief new development requirements and ideas to the team in the UK
- Monitor and flag technical issues and follow up in house developers to resolve
- Monitor online customer feedback and be the main point of contact for all internal website queries. Tasks relating to complex system integrations will be managed by the UK
- Stay across orders ensuring there are no delays or missed orders
Analysis and Reporting:
- Report weekly on sales through key owned channels – our website
- P&L responsibility, analysis, and budget planning
- Conduct competitor analysis to form strategies
- Identify market trends, insights, and impactful changes within the digital space
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Utilize google analytics to evaluate end-to-end customer experience
- Measure the performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Weekly reporting on web analytics
- Report on sales data such as product performance and margin
From time to time, you will be required to perform duties outside of your role description as it pertains to the trade business however this will be limited to maximise results in this field.