The Ideal Candidate:
This is a superb opportunity for a part qualified Management Accountant wishing to develop their career in Finance. Working within a fast paced, dynamic, success driven organisation the ideal candidate will:
- Have a mind set to ask why and drive to improve.
- Be looking for great development and progression opportunities, and keen to succeed.
- Be a confident verbal and written communicator, able to interact and influence across stakeholders.
- Be a collaborative, inquisitive, engaged individual – Really getting to know the business is central to success.
- Have strong attention to detail and a right first time approach.
- Culturally bring a sense of humour and desire to enjoy their time at work.
- Of Graduate calibre, ideally with experience of working within a Finance team.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment and familiarity, with standard costing preferred.
- Excellent Excel capability essential, other MS capabilities advantageous
- Process and systems orientated, with ERP or other systems experience or a keen interest to develop.
- Experience in FMCG advantageous
- The role will ideally suit a AAT/ CIMA / ACCA studier with ambition to develop their career in Finance.