• Daily treasury reporting
• Overall responsibility for reconciling all business bank accounts
• Posting & reconciling cash & control accounts
• Create/authorise online bank payments
• Entry of income journals onto the ERP accounting system
• Liaising with card processing companies (compliance etc.)
• Overall responsibility for ordering & managing of all company floats
• Posting and analysing income
• Submission of statutory returns
• Responsibility for End Of Day procedures
• Downloading income and expenses onto the system
• Recording petty cash
• Posting, recording and reconciliation of income
• Ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will:
Have achieved or will be in the final stages of an AAT qualification or qualified by experience. Be able to manage their own workload & demonstrate effective interactive personal skills.
Possess the relevant IT skills to learn & operate in house programs.
Get in touch to learn more about how our career experts can help you. Whatever it is you need, we’re here for you.