Benjamin Edwards was approached by this well recognised Lincolnshire business to act as recruitment partner for its commercial accounting and finance requirements, and in particular its urgent need for a senior financial controller.
Building a reputation leads to recruiting the entire finance team
The senior financial controller role was a very technical role and required specific tax and reporting skills that would only be found by someone who has previously worked for a corporate. Benjamin Edwards not only successfully sourced and placed this individual but then went on to place several more part qualified and qualified accountants within the business. We drew up a comprehensive hiring strategy which was signed off and ensured a quick and efficient process.
Coordinating the interview process
We conducted a thorough face-to-face and telephone candidate screening process followed by a tailored interview process to best suit our client. We then assisted with the final selection process by making offers to the successful candidates and providing feedback to all who interviewed, completing the cycle. Working very closely with this business enabled us to understand not only their culture but also the demands and challenges of the business so that the candidates were briefed, interview and vetting to make a good match for the business and candidates alike.
- We are great listeners and offer an honest, refreshing and ethical approach to recruitment
- Solid local knowledge of both candidates and companies in Lincolnshire & surrounding areas
- We combine old school recruitment with new-age technology
- Full end to end recruitment process
- Free local market analysis & advice
- Free remuneration package advice
- Search & Selection
- Retained services for senior appointments
- Outplacement support if making redundancies
- CV advice
- Careers guidance
- Proactive candidate promotion
If you want to know more, or have a difficult recruitment issue please do get in touch!