A proven record of building a pipeline, account management and new business, writing content to build brand recognition, managing PPC, events and exhibitions.
Areas of expertise:
- Writing content for blogs on WordPress websites, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook posts
- Creating e-shots (mailchimp)
- Planning and delivering marketing campaigns.
- Good influencing skills and ability to engage and manage stakeholders
- Knowledge of marketing communications mix and promotional material development
- Strong project management skills
- Good analytical skills and verbal/ written communication skills
- Team working
- Problem solving
- A recruitment agency with a focus on finance and accountancy in Lincolnshire. I created the wireframe for a new website. Once commissioned, I wrote blogs and case studies with green SEO rankings.
- A civils company – I was hired to “get the name out there” and reactivate sales. In six weeks grew the LinkedIn followers from 54 to 225 and quadrupled the website traffic with no spend.
- A reseller of computer systems, interactive panels and accessories into the education and corporate sectors. I was hired to make a revenue stream for IP owned imported products into education; develop a proposition for whiteboards into non-education users and introduce campaigns, ROI measurement on spend.
- An Amazon and eBay seller of gifts and collectibles. Controlled Google AdWords spend, website refresh and built up B2C sales direct to the end users through Facebook.
- A design, print and website company. Following a one-day workshop developed a plan to optimise sales from existing customers and implement KPIs for the team. I was retained to mentor the owner monthly and support BD with follow-up calls.
- Put forward by Business Lincolnshire to support this fast-growing luxury car leasing company by installing some order. Produced a linear workflow and process map, interviewed all members of staff (30) and fed back results to the Board.