A fully qualified ACA Finance Business Partner with experience of successfully running commercial finance teams or working in a stand alone capacity.
• Provide analysis, forecasting and reporting on company performance.
• Business Partner to Head of Operations, Billing and Collections Management.
• Support in all areas of performance reporting including month end, variance analysis and forecasting.
• Production of reports to facilitate commercial decision making.
• Support responsible management in identifying cost saving initiatives and challenging existing processes.
• Development and reporting of operational KPIs.
•Produce actionable/insightful analysis and reporting on revenue/gross margin performance and key underlying drivers to local stakeholders and to Senior Leadership Team.
• Provide analysis of individual customer performance, segmentation, trends and analysis.
• Analyse and provide conclusions on the effectiveness of individual sales and marketing strategies.
• Managing and coaching a team
• Building and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
• Provide insight, support and provide advice to a diverse portfolio of clients
• Ownership of delivery for clients in terms of management accounts/reporting, VAT returns, statutory accounts, personal and corporation tax services
• Managing client expectations and delivering against statutory and internal deadlines
Get in touch to learn more about how our career experts can help you. Whatever it is you need, we’re here for you.