Benjamin Edwards have recently interviewed an experienced HR professional currently specialising in recruitment who has worked across a variety of industries in both niche and volume recruitment. A competent people manager currently leading teams of 15, both locally and remotely. Thrives in a change-management environment, she is able to identify and implement innovative process improvements. Also excellent at stakeholder management. They can engage with and influence, report to and propose solutions at Director and C-Suite level.
* Working with mergers and acquisition teams to implement recruitment services within newly acquired business units within a global organisation.
* Streamlining onboarding process from >35 days to <25.
* Sourcing and implementation of group-wide Applicant Tracking System
* Implementation of personality profiling tool to help with retention.
* Design and introduction of group-wide refer-a-friend scheme
* Involvement in organisational development group to ascertain future markets and if recruitment can support that growth.
* Change management
* Stakeholder management
* Supplier management
* Project management
* People management
* Branding and communications
* Social media engagement
* Management information reporting
Get in touch to learn more about how our career experts can help you. Whatever it is you need, we’re here for you.