A proactive Finance Manager who enjoys responsibility and a variety of work. They are able to contribute to
strategic and operational business decisions and work equally as well on their own or as part of a
team. Major strengths include; review and develop business systems and processes to improve
management information reporting, strong analytical skills, budget monitoring and control. MBA qualified
• Produce monthly management accounts with commentary and present to board members quarterly.
• Production of yearly budgets, providing comprehensive guidance to senior managers.
• Collate and substantiate financial year end figures and provide comprehensive information to the auditors.
• Identify and rectify debtors and creditors ledger errors and align with control accounts.
• Restructure the profit & loss account and balance sheet in Sage.
• Prepare and post journals; accruals, prepayments and depreciation.
• Reconcile suspense account and all balance sheet nominal codes.
• Process monthly payroll via Sage Payroll & produce and file P11D’s
• Identify and correct errors in income postings.
• Complete and submit vat returns; partial-exemption.
• Insurance management, including the review of annual policies and submission of claims.
• Co-ordinate the investment appraisal process and post implementation reviews.
• Review existing financial policies and processes and recommend changes.
• Devise business reports.
• Project management – bid process and renewals
Get in touch to learn more about how our career experts can help you. Whatever it is you need, we’re here for you.